Manager, Product Marketing (SaaS, B2B, Construction technology)
cipo_cloud CIPO Cloud Software
Built by owners for owners.
CIPO Cloud Software is a modern platform that caters to some of the world’s most underserved industries: Public Utilities, Water, Wastewater, and Municipalities.
Help us reimagine construction project management built just for construction owners!
We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Manager, Product Marketing, to our CIPO Cloud team.
The Director, Product Marketing, is a hands-on leader responsible for driving CIPO Cloud’s product marketing strategy to drive growth, relevance, differentiation, and value in the Construction Industry. You will collaborate with cross-functional leaders and teams in virtually all aspects of product and portfolio strategy, messaging, positioning, storytelling, go-to-market execution, and analysis. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the product marketing function for the company, collaborating cross-functionally to help drive overall product architecture, roadmap, and product/feature positioning in a rapidly evolving construction technology category.
- Drive the product positioning, messaging, branding/naming, and value proposition for CIPO Cloud in vertical target markets.
- Plan the launches of releases of existing products/features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our currently developing sales channels; train on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, objection handling sheets, and teach them how and when to use it.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of our product features, use cases and case studies, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas through interviews, surveys, and sales data.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition, how they are positioned, and how/where our products compare.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop omnichannel go-to-market campaigns and content that resonate with our target buyer personas at all sales cycle stages.
- Initiate, define and manage market research studies in collaboration with internal and external resources and the product team.
- Contribute to the strategy and plan to expand product/features to new verticals, new segments organically, or via partnerships.
- 5+ years B2B product marketing experience; construction technology or construction services preferred.
- Hands-on strategic, analytical leader with experience working in a technology company in a high-growth mode. Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is—or isn’t—working.
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS customer buyer journey and how marketing influences different stages in the sales and renewal cycle.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; comfortable communicating complex technical product information in various formats and channels.
- Strong content creation skills with a portfolio of work to show.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, clients, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Comfortable using various collaboration, content, and user testing tools.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, distributed, technology-focused organization, managing multiple simultaneously with a positive sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability.
- Proven success working cross-functionally and closely with a product team.
Travel: Twice a year to headquarters (COVID-19 permitting)
- Great compensation package plus benefits
- Remote working opportunity
- Fast-paced and professional work culture
- Company-paid health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Stock options package
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com